as an entrepreneur you’re likely a jack or jill of all trades. from strategy to administration, you juggle a variety of responsibilities to keep your business running. and despite your best efforts that can get overwhelming to the point where your creative sparkle dims under the increasing weight of your never ending to-do list. perhaps you’re full of ideas which are eager to take form but you're tangled within the weeds, resulting in inactivity.
whatever your situation, I’m passionate about helping fellow entrepreneurs make the most productive use of their skills to achieve their dreams. some ways in which i can help include:
- acting as a sounding board for your ideas and/or dilemmas
- developing a framework for your vision and goals
- strategizing how to get your ideas off the ground
- holding you accountable to your goals
- recommending and implementing processes to make your operations more efficient
- providing logistical support for events & workshops
- connecting with clients and maintaining client records to strengthen relationships
- organizing and prioritizing your to-do list for maximum impact
- managing your digital presence
- researching what you need to know
- producing written materials to support your event, workshop or training
if there's something you need that's missing from this list, please reach out. we'll tailor my role to meet your needs and support the growth of your business. Together we’ll connect the seemingly unrelated pieces of the puzzle so that you feel empowered to tackle the day, month or year ahead by focusing on what you do best.
i work with you both in-person and virtually.
virtual communication is an inherent part of my process. utilizing technology in our interactions amplifies the impact of my work. i frequently use email and other digital tools to keep you updated, accountable and organized. virtual meetings are held over skype or the phone.
face-to-face meetings are an excellent opportunity for us to get to know one another. initial consulting sessions are often held in-person at a local coffee shop and scheduled on an as needed basis throughout our cooperation so that we have an opportunity to connect in the physical world.